Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Yarn! Planning the Next Big Thing...

I know, I just had a big "planning/next big thing" post, but with a new KAL coming up I had to get planning, and that's how the pretties above came to live with me.  You may remember that a while ago I had a failed color combo in a striped shawl (the color combo falling firmly between "raging Harry Potter fan" and "fast food nation").  But when our group planned the next KAL to knit the same pattern, I HAD to try again!  This time I picked up 2 skeins of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light - in Tomato and Milk.  Not only are they pretty, they sound delicious!  Unfortunately for now I have to put them away - the KAL doesn't start until July 1, which gives me some time to play with other things for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment