Friday, June 17, 2011

New Socks! (and I REALLY like these ones!)

I have had these on the needles for 10 months.  Now, THEY ARE FINISHED!

These Sidesteps (Rav link) were on my "must finish before starting new fun things" list, and while they were slow-going for a while because of all the 1x1 twisted rib and small cable crosses, I really, REALLY like them!  They fit perfectly and are so pretty.

I wouldn't knit them again (they almost celebrated a birthday on the needles!) but I sure am glad I knit them once.

And now I can finally start new things!  I have big ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I rally need to learn how to knit socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do! There's something so comfortable about handknit socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely stunning! What pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I always forget the important details! They are the Sidestep pattern by Anni Vartola. Editing it in now!

    ReplyDelete