Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun with Photoshop

My buddy Amber is learning Photoshop, and asked to borrow a picture for her assignment.  Specifically, this one:

You're probably LOLing and wondering "WHAT is the story behind THAT??!"  I had some leftover yarn, I made a beret for my cat, she was pissed, and I still laughed and laughed as I put it on her.  The hat hides the ears that are pinned backwards and indicating that she hates me so much sometimes.  I'm lucky I did not get murdered in my sleep that night.

But it's still cute, and man does it get a lot of comments.  It's a cat hat - everyone has something to say about that!  ;P

Anyway, after completing her project, she decided to play around some, and sent me this:


I received this after getting home from a 12 hour workday, and it was JUUUST what I needed.  Through the laughter and the tears, I replied with "It would be even more incredible if you made the monster very big and put him stalking around behind Sundae."  I don't know anything about Photoshop, so I wasn't sure if I had just said something along the lines of "make it 3D, make Sundae look super happy, make her stand up and do a kittycat jig, and I dancedancedance, and I dancedancedance".  I don't know how complicated the things are that I'm requesting!

It didn't take long, but I got this response:

It's almost a week later, and I still can't stop laughing!

1 comment: